Crossing Assessment Decision Support System (CADSS)
CADSS is a suite of tools designed to assist land managers with prioritization of road-stream crossing replacements. CADSS currently contains the Watershed Prioritization Tool, the Crossing Replacement Tool, and several data editing tools.
- CADSS PowerPoint Presention
- To view this presentation with narration and subtitles:
- Save the file (PowerPoint; 4 MB) to your computer.
- Double-click file to open.
- In PowerPoint, select the Slide Show tab and click the ‘From Beginning’ button.
- Slideshow run time is 12 minutes.
- CADSS User Manual for Version 10.0.5
If you have CADSS related questions please submit them to Craig Roghair.
- How did you collect your field data?
- Please see our aquatic organism passage (AOP) manual, Modified Culvert Inventory and Assessment Protocol, and our AOP reports.
- Do we need to collect passage data using your field methods?
- No, you may collect passage data using any protocol, as long as the final passage ratings are any of the following: passable, impassable, indeterminate, or unsurveyed.
- Does CADSS work in Citrix (T:)?
- CADSS was developed for users running ArcMap locally (not on a network drive); we have done limited testing with CADSS in Citrix and it appears to load and run from the T drive; additional testing is underway.
- Can I use my own crossing or species distribution data?
- Yes, CADSS comes with default layers, but you may load and select other layers.