- Evaluate how these activities have and can influence hydrologic response.
- Include a consideration of all relevant water quality parameters: biological, chemical and physical.
- Examine effects of pesticides, sediment, and fertilizer.
- Examine the influence of these activities on municipal water supplies.
- Discuss how impacts may differ depending on the size and intensity of harvest and other treatments.
- Identify any differences in water quality impacts of hardwood versus pine management and plantation versus natural stands.