- Evaluate the relationships between forest management and forest types and recreation opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities for developing new sources of recreation supply.
- Evaluate the potential for conflicts between different forms of recreations.
- Address the roles of different landowner groups in providing recreation.
- Inventory forest-based recreation opportunities.
- What are the adverse impacts of recreation activities on forested and aquatic ecosystems and where are they located...