- Evaluate the current and potential impacts of exotic plants and animals.
- Evaluate the impacts of land use changes and distinguish between permanent (i.e., forest to urban) and possibly transitory changes (i.e., forest to pasture, cropland to forest).
- Describe historical changes and their known impacts.
- Evaluate the effects of forest users (e.g., roads, trails, etc…).
- Identify which wildlife species are favored and which are adversely affected by these factors.
- Include population projections.